FRIENDSHIP ENGLISH SMS

I wil leave Sumthng 4u wen i wil leave dis world,,,,

Few memories in ur HEART,

Few tears in ur EYES,

My Name on ur LIPS n my absence in ur Lyf..!!



Love is a DEBIT CARD

Love is a DEBIT CARD

Life is a CREDIT CARD

Wife is a VISA CARD

Lover is a ATM CARD

BUT FRIENDSHIP IS A GOLD CARD.

Keep if safe......!



The world's most happiest friends

The world's most happiest friends never have the same characters,

they just have the best understanding of their differences...



Whn U win


Whn U win,

I will proudly tell the world Hey!

That's my friend

But whn U lose,

I Will sit by Ur side, hold Ur hand and say, hey I m Ur frnd



Imagine a running race

Imagine a running race between Love & Friendship who will win?
Ans-none,U knw y? Bcoz friendship always compromises & love always sacrifices.


Hey friend remember that

Hey friend remember that

without stupidity there can be no wisdom

& without ugliness there can be no beauty

so the world needs YOU after all



LIFE spent wth some1

LIFE spent wth some1 for a lifetime may be meaning less, but a few moment spent wth some1 who really cares for U is more than a life itself.

if evry1 4get u,i'm wth U


if evry1 4get u,i'm wth U

if evry1 let u dwn,i'm wth U

if evry1 betray u,i'm still wth U

bt if evry1 lyks U,sorry i'm wth dem

bcoz

U

r so sweet



Love is invisible But can't be hidden


Sweet & Simple Thought:

.

"Love is invisible But

can't be hidden"

.

" Don't Spoil life in LOVE

But

Don't miss LOVE in life" !!



Frdshp is lyk an investment


Frdshp is lyk an investment,
it gvs SECURITY, HAPINES,TRUST,LOVE & CARE!!

thnx for desopiting al this to me,witout askng for any guarantee



Life is like a Railway Station

Life is like a Railway Station,Love is d Train,
it may come & go anytime.

But FRNDSHIP is d Railway Enquiry Counter,

which alwaz says-"May I Help U?''




Sit with me when i am angry

Sit with me when i am angry,
Talk to me when i am sad,
Cry for me when i am dead,
But, Don't forget me when i am alive..

Some people in life are a part of u

Some people in life are a part of u
& even when u let them go, u never lose them
coz u find d memories of time spent together still living in u.

Just Smile n chill my Friend

It's so common hearing

how r u?

wat r u doin?

Hw was ur day?

any plans?



so Let me ask u sumthng diffrent



Did u smile today?

Jst Smile n chill my Friend.


If sum1 did ask me wat i meant by life


If sum1 did ask me wat i meant by life:

I wud sit next to my frnds,

Pull them close togethr,

Put my arms around dem & say ProudlyThese IDIOTS are my Life..


Sweet roses r easy 2 catch


Sweet roses r easy 2 catch,

Sweet words r easy to speak, but,

Sweet frndz r hard 2 get, but,

My good luck, I got ur cute frndship...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...