QUESTIONARY SMS

Ap mere nam me se koi alphnbet chose kro. Dekhte hai ap mere bare me kya sochte ho.

spelling of my name is ________.



who made u smile

B honest n send this 2 evry1 who made u smile this year n see hw many come back...!

Thnx 4 makin me smile... :-)



Today is fact say day

Today is fact say day,so let me know,
what quality do you like in me most?Reply is must

RAKSHABANDAN pe ladki chhedne pe

RAKSHABANDAN pe ladki chhedne pe BHAI banati he,

To fir KARVACHAUTH pe chhedne pe PATI Q nhi

Q.?

Q.?

Q.?




Is SMS ko AAG ki tarha feilao

Hame 'INSAF' Chahiye.



A sentence outside the temple

A sentence outside the temple..

Why should we believe in GOD..??

B'Cz..

"THERE ARE STILL SOME QUESTIONS WHICH CANNOT BE ANSWERED BY GOOGLE.."



Bikhre Risto ko koi roop dedo

Bikhre Risto ko koi roop dedo

Khilte Fulo ko thodi dhoop dedo

Apki yad ayi he to sms kiya hamne

Aap b hamari yaad aane ka Koi saboot dedo



Isme Se Kisi Ek Number Ko Pasand Karke Muze SMS Kijiye

123

234

345

456

567

678

789

890

012

Isme Se Kisi Ek Number Ko Pasand Karke Muze SMS Kijiye, Mai Bataungi Aapki Shadi Kiske Sath Hogi.. Reply Fast...


Answer


123- Classmate

234- Padosi

345- Lover

456- Relative

567- Friend

678- One Who Love U

789- Father's Choice

890- Mother's Choice

012- Not Marry.


Agr life me kabhi hum contact me na rahe

Agr life me kabhi hum contact me na rahe
ya alag ho jaye to what will b the 1st thing jo meri yaad dilaegi aapko..?
I need ur rply. No excuses.

Hurry up. Fill in d blanks wit "ha" or "nahi"

Hurry up. Fill in d blanks wit "ha" or "nahi"

1.___ main insan nahi hu.


2.___main hi bewakuf hu.


3.___mera koi ilaaj nahi.


4.___mai pagal hi hu.



Life is like a Railway Station

Life is like a Railway Station,Love is d Train,
it may come & go anytime.

But FRNDSHIP is d Railway Enquiry Counter,

which alwaz says-"May I Help U?''



If Cheese is great with Pizza

If Cheese is great with Pizza,SRK with Kajol,
Hrithik with Dance,A.Bachan with KBC,
Then "Nirmal" with ____? Reply is Must..Waiting..

Wt is my +point?

Wt is my +point?

A) smile.

B) look.

C) dress.

D) language.

E) voice.

F) eyes.

G) silence.

I) style.

Send 2al ur friends & C the result. 1'st rp me.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...